- Emerging & Innovative Technologies Track, featuring innovations to help differentiate your mortgage company from the competition and transform the industry
- Digitalization Track, covering the evolution/revolution in digital mortgage tech, fintech and innovative solutions
- Cybersecurity & Privacy Track, highlighting techniques to combat everchanging risks and manage evolving privacy issues
- Commercial/Multifamily Real Estate Finance (CREF) Track, focused on tech’s role as an essential utility and a key differentiator for commercial real estate finance firms
Other highlights include:
- The always popular Tech Showcase, hosted by The Basis Point’s Julian Hebron and featuring live demos from today’s leading providers
- Opening General Session: Tech from the C-Suite with 2022 MBA Chair-Elect Matt Rocco and MBA President and CEO Bob Broeksmit, CMB
- General Session: Macro | Mortgage | Tech: How Trends Intersect in Today’s Changing Industry featuring MBA’s Chief Economist, Michael Fratantoni, Ph.D.
- mPower Lunch hosted by MBA’s Chief Operating Officer and mPower Founder, Marcia Davies, and featuring Nicole Provonchee, Chief Coaching Officer and Founder of Bright Blue Consulting
A new city brings new energy and, in that spirit, MBA is mixing things up with a very special General Session featuring singer/songwriter John Ondrasik, better known by his stage name Five for Fighting. Ondrasik will bring his personal journey as a musician and business owner to life in this engaging and entertaining presentation that features music, storytelling and inspiration.
You’ll also find more than 75 exhibitors in THE INNOVATION HUB offering the latest products and services, plus opportunities to network with peers and so much more.